The following day we were up bright and early, had a wonderful buffet breakfast and went off to visit Australia Zoo - neither of us ever having been there before - it was great! We really enjoyed the show they put on in the Crocoseum and also the large bird aviary was a favourite. I fell in love with the piglets at the kiddy Zoo, I think they would make a cute pet :) You can view a video of a crocodile feeding here: http://www.facebook.com/thoozer#!/video/video.php?v=10150401411870410&comments
yummy breaky
isn't he cute?!
We went to a restaurant at King's beach for lunch and had barramundi, chips & salad - very tasty! Then back to the resort for a 3 hour long nap! .. a bit long, but I guess we were exhausted from spending 4 hours walking around at the Zoo. When we woke we went and sat in the outdoor spa for a while before dressing up to go out to dinner at a Thai restaurant just down the road. Food was good, except I've had better Tom yum soup elsewhere and I had a coughing fit when I breathed in some hot chilli broth. The baskin n robbins ice cream afterward helped :)
It really was a much needed trip and we're glad we went. Only 2 months to go til baby changes our lives forever! :)
The rest of our pics can be found here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.10150402179340410.439697.507735409&type=1
- Tahlia.







No comments:
Post a Comment